- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will NOT be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed or mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
- Items that have been picked up for more than 30 days are ineligible for returns.
- VERY IMPORTANT – All firearm and ammunition sales are final. Returns cannot be accepted for firearms and ammunition.
- Firearms returned, due to a DENIED / FAILED Form 4473, will be charged a 35% restock fee.
*All returned good must have prior consent. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.
Promotional/Free items must be returned unused with complete returns; any partial returns will 1st have the full retail value of said promotional item deducted and any balance owed, refunded back to the original payment method.